In HumanAct we are business psychologists
We help organizations and people with leadership, development and conflict resolution.
We collaborate closely with our costumers, and we support and challenge you so that you can find new ways.
We set the direction with you, and the goal is to create both progress and well-being.
The foundations we build on
- We are all M.Sc in Psychology and Authorized by The Board of Danish Psychologists
- We have all taken supplementary education in business psychology and coaching.
- Some of us are trained and experienced psychotherapists.
- We complement each other and engage in a wide variety of projects
Our choice of methods
Many challenges are best solved by using a number of different approaches, and we always design the processes in close cooperation with you as our customer.
We offer a variety of services in areas such as organizational development and leading change, leadership development, conflict resolution, coaching, therapy, supervision, testing and workshops.
We want to be the preferred partner for companies and individuals facing challenges and seeking development, and to make psychological expertise and skills create value.
We want to support organizations and people in developing new approaches in order to successfully meet both individual and common goals and targets.
- Courage – we dare say and do what is necessary.
- Commitment – we engage both you and ourselves in the process.
- Action – we create tangible development and support the implementation of it.
In HumanAct we annually donate 1% of our gross income to projects in the 3rd world or to local development projects that we believe in. We commit ourselves to at least 2 to 3 years of collaboration so that our partners can do their development work with a slightly longer time perspective.
Currently, we are working with DANIDA´s Dreamtown Project, which offers informal education for marginalized youth in Freetown, the capital of Sierra Leone.